Tomorrow, many of us will gather in Amsterdam for HR Tech Europe. The theme of the conference is “Game-Changing HR.” I’m thrilled for our customers, who will be out in force to share how they are changing the game at their organizations.
Workday customers will be presenting at our booth, on the main stage, and in sessions. All of them are transforming HR at their organizations and are excited to share their amazing accomplishments. I also think it’s pretty remarkable that our customers are so strongly represented at this prestigious conference, when most European HR professionals hadn’t heard of Workday five years ago. (And the momentum continues, with our announcement today that Oslo-based Opera Software has selected Workday.)
Here’s a look at some of the places where you can learn from Workday customers about HR transformations across their global organizations:
- “Real Customers. Real SaaS Success,” Nico Steyaert, vice president HR transformation, Royal Philips; Gareth Williams, group HR director, Travelex; and Chano Fernandez, president, EMEA, Workday. Thursday, 10:00 a.m.–10:30 a.m., Main Stage.
- “Driving Simplification at AstraZeneca,” David Goren, vice president HR transformation, AstraZeneca, Thursday, 11:40 a.m.–12:05 p.m., Emerald Room.
- “The Future is Cloud,” Julian Thornley, head of global HR technology, Travelex and Gareth Williams, group HR director, Travelex, Thursday, 4:00 p.m.–4:30 p.m., Emerald Room.
- “Enabling User Adoption and Engagement,” Nico Orie, senior director of HR operations, Royal Philips, Friday, 10:15 a.m.–10:45 a.m., Emerald Room.
- “Living in the Cloud—What’s Next?” Aaron Ahmed, principal IT business systems analyst, Medtronic, Friday, 11:15 a.m.–11:45 a.m., Room G105.
- “Empowering Managers to Unleash a New Company Culture,” Denis Sacre, vice president HR services & Workday program director, Sanofi, Friday, 11:45 a.m.–12:15 p.m., Room G107.
Also be sure to come by the Workday booth #501 and meet HR leaders from Elekta AB, Global Blue SA, and Rambøll Group A/S.
At the booth we’ll be demonstrating the newest features in Workday 23, including new workforce planning capabilities. Get a sneak peek at our upcoming payroll offering for the UK and France, and learn about Workday Recruiting, a product we announced earlier this year that is already transforming recruiting and talent acquisition for customers. You can also find me presenting at sessions, including “Talking Heads 2014,” Thursday, 2:15 p.m.–3:15 p.m., Main Stage, and in an educational session on Workday Human Capital Management on Thursday, 1:15 p.m.–2:00 p.m., Room G102-G103.
Please join me this week in congratulating Workday customers on their impressive accomplishments. We are grateful for the opportunity to partner with them on their HR transformations, and look forward to building on those relationships and forging new ones.