And, with our customers being the most inspirational people we know, we’re delighted to share that C-level executives of finance, human resources, information technology, and diversity and inclusion will be leading conversations during the event. We’ll also hear from Workday’s leadership team, including our Co-CEOs Aneel Bhusri and Chano Fernandez, and experts within our partner ecosystem.
What will we talk about? We’re committed to hosting an event where speakers and participants take on some of the most difficult challenges we currently face in both business and society. Here are the topics we’ll cover, featuring executives from the following companies:
- Digital acceleration. As digital acceleration continues to transform organizations, how will it affect today’s economy and investment strategies? (Cushman & Wakefield, Deloitte, John Muir Health)
- Planning in times of uncertainty. How do business leaders navigate change while balancing short-term decisions that protect employee health with long-term investments that grow their business? (G6 Hospitality, KPMG, Microsoft)
- The skills movement. As technology evolves, jobs will look different than they do today. How do we reskill workers and ensure equal access to meaningful careers? (Mastercard,Telstra)
- Delivering on diversity. Diversity and inclusion is taking center stage as both a business and societal mandate. How are effective companies taking this moment and turning it into a movement for lasting results? (Dow, Home Depot)
- Conversations from Europe. In today’s changing world, European companies are facing unique challenges. How are they adapting their leadership and business strategies to emerge stronger? (Absa Bank, ThyssenKrupp Steel)
- Conversations from Asia-Pacific. How are today’s challenges impacting companies throughout Asia-Pacific and Japan? And what are business leaders doing to navigate them? (City Developments Limited, The Salvation Army)
The global broadcast of Conversations for a Changing World will start at 8:00 a.m. PT/16:00 BST on Oct. 20, with the option for our Asia-Pacific attendees to join us for a second broadcast on Oct. 21 at 10:00 a.m. SGT. Most of the content from the event will be available on-demand through Oct. 31.
The event is scheduled to run three hours, and you can choose which conversations to join depending on your areas of interest. And we hope you won't just watch, but will join in the conversation through our live chat and polling features. What’s more, we see this event as just the beginning of the conversations we can help facilitate for C-level executives (including CFOs, CHROS, and CIOs), and we’ll be sharing more on our plans to help them stay connected in the months that follow.
I’m incredibly grateful for our Workmates, customers, partners, and speakers who’ve embraced the opportunity to create this unique event to inspire collective action for lasting change. We hope you’ll join us for Conversations for a Changing World, where we can start to work together toward a better future for all.